One safety step we can help with is the wiring of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is referred to as the “invisible killer” because it is a colorless, odorless gas. We know that a home is one of the largest investments you can make. Naturally, you want to protect it- especially against hidden and invisible dangers.
Carbon monoxide can be sourced to the vicinity of gas appliances in your home.
CO is created when fuels burn incompletely. In the home, this means your gas water heater, gas oven, or backup natural gas generator could produce carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide detectors can save your life, and we can wire them.
CO detectors should be installed on every level of the home, low to the ground. They should be located centrally outside sleeping areas and near attached garages.